Costs and Guarantee
All our adult breeding Mudis have earned their Canadian Kennel Club conformation championship prior to any breeding.
All our adult breeding Mudis have had their health clearances done:
OFA Thyroid (full panel and TgAA)
OFA Eye certification
OFA Legges Calves Perthes
They have also had DNA testing for:
VwD (Vone Wille Brands)
MDR1 (Multi Drug Resistant Gene
PLL (Primary Lense Luxation)
NBT (Natural Bob Tail)
full colour locus (all genes).
Purchasing a Herdabout Mudi puppy includes:
1. registration with the Canadian Kennel club,
2. Canadian Kennel Club certified 3 generation pedigree,
3. microchipped with the ISO chip (recognised internationally),
4. first set of vaccinations,
5. eye check with board certified veterinary opthomologist,
(including OFA certificate)
6. dewormed three times, parasite prevention treatment for coccidia and giardia,
7. health certificate from licensed veterinarian,
8. certificate for 4 weeks of free pet insurance with Trupanion,
9. 5 pound bag of Fromm puppy food,
10. puppy starter kit from our training school (leash, collar, training treats, toy,
some chew sticks, etc.), including our puppy manual.
11. lifetime breeder support to answer questions about care, health and training,
12. written contract for the lifetime health guarantee against:
A) Hip Dysplasia, B) Auto Immune Thyroiditis,
C) Degenerative Myelopathy, D) Von Wille Brand Affected, and
Our puppies are raised in an enriched environment with a great desentivity and socialization program that starts with the "super puppy" early neurological stimulation exercises (day 3 to 16).
Our puppies have gone to homes all over the world for every venue from family companion, performance sports dog, and therapy work for PTSD people.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for available puppies and current pricing.